Download your copy now...
Following on from our Apprenticeship Levy Guide,
this is the second instalment in our series.
This new guide provides help and assistance for companies who are setting up their Digital
Apprenticeship Service Account, information about the RoATP register, and guidance on what to look for when assessing a training partner.
Additionally, this guide also includes a comprehensive fully editable supplier assesssment template to help in the selection process.
Included in this guide:
- Apprenticeship Levy overview
- Digital Apprenticeship Service Account
- Government approved training
- RoATP register of apprenticeship training providers
- Training provider types and financial health
- A free ‘Supplier Assessment Template’
Once you've completed the form, you will receive an email with the download attached!