In April 2018, the UK government has a number of planned legislative changes that may have an immediate impact on organisations within the UK.
In our latest guide, Omega Resource Group select 6 key employment legislation changes in April 2018, offering an overview, key points and a specific operational date for each change.
Included in this guide:
- National Minimum, National Living and Apprentice Wages
- Gender Pay Gap: First Reports
- Benefit and Pension Rates
- Changes to Childcare Vouchers
- Taxation of PILONS and Termination Payments
- Restricting Employment Allowance for Illegal Workers
Once you've completed the form, you will receive an email with the download attached!